Middle School Athletics
The middle school interscholastic athletic program provides a transition between middle level intramurals and the more competitive high school program. The program offers continued emphasis on participation and enjoyment of physical activity while allowing increased attention to coaching and skill development, with six to eight contests with other schools. Current physical and $85 fee required for participation.
- 8th Girls Volleyball (Aug-Sept)
- 6th/7th/8th Cross Country (Aug-Sept)
- 6th/7th/8th Mountain Biking (Aug-Oct)
- 8th Coed Flag Football (Oct-Nov)
- 8th Girls Basketball (Nov-Dec)
- 8th Boys Basketball (Jan-Feb)
- 6th/7th/8th Wrestling (Feb-Mar)
- 6th/7th/8th Alpine Skiing (Jan-Feb)
- 6th/7th/8th Nordic Skiing (Jan-Feb)
- 6th/7th/8th Track & Field (Apr-May)
The intramural program provides an introduction to athletics with an emphasis on participation and enjoyment of physical activity while participating on a team. The program offers approximately three weeks to practice and learn, and it concludes with a culminating activity with other Boulder Valley intramural teams. Intramural Sports are offered with no travel or outside competition.