Naviance is the informational technology software used to support all aspects of the college and career counseling at NMSHS. This is the tool that our counselors use to look at students' strengths and interests in order to better advise in post secondary planning for college/career. All students and parents are encouraged to become familiar with the wealth of resources available through Naviance.
In Naviance, students and parents can:
- Take six college and career assessments (students only)
- Find local internships and enrichment programs
- Research colleges
- View the college visits scheduled for NMSHS
- Review the college application process
- Request a letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Research college financial aid
- Research private college scholarships
- Research Colorado college scholarships
Students must access Naviance by first going to my.bvsd.org. Parents may request a parent account by contacting the NMSHS Counseling office. Parent accounts are able to view their student’s account information.